G-Park Doncaster’s central position makes it easily accessible to all parts of the UK and mainland Europe and thanks to the area’s extensive transport network it is fast becoming the logistics capital of the North.
- The site is located at West Moor Park, an established distribution location on Junction 4 of the M18 motorway
- 75% of the UK population can be reached in a 4.5 hour HGV drive time
- The Humber Ports are 60 minutes HGV drive time from the site
- Robin Hood Airport is just 6 miles away and capable of handling the largest cargo planes in the world with its 3,000 m long, 60 m wide runway
- Doncaster railway station runs a direct service to London Kings Cross which takes 1hr 45min.
Logistics and Manufacturing
The central location and accessibility to the motorway network ensure that the area is excellently serviced by road, rail, air and sea.
Doncaster’s continued growth as a leading logistics centre is seen by local government as a vital aspect of the town’s future.
Logistics is the third biggest sector in the town, worth over £564 M (14.9%) annually to the local economy.